I hope camel doesn't go anywhere

I was just sat here looking at the clothes I have asked for for Christmas whilst searching Topshop for camel nail polish. I think I am a bit of a camel clothing lover. Also looking through my wardrobe my winter collection seems to consist of mostly dusty pink and camel. What am I going to do if camel goes out of fashion?


I think I'm going to have to start a campaign for designers to "Keep camel cool" I am sat right now in my high waisted Zara shorts....in camel with my aran knit cardigan. Also another piece of clothing that I know A LOT of people will be missing if it goes out of style. 


Oh no.


Fast fashion is about to ruin my wardrobe :(


xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Education on Fashion

Christmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge

Bits 'n' Bobs