A black and white affair

Now I am one of those people who hasn't got a "colour" or a "style" that I always go for. Anything I buy has to be different from other things I own because I never want to look like im wearing the same thing twice (sad but true) This posed a difficult problem when it came to be having a job where I needed to wear black and white.

I know what you're thinking, "Black and white is easy to find" But NO. Not wanting to look like everybody else in black and white meant a 2 days long hunt for black and white clothes. 

After hours and hours I eventually found some!

So I am going to reveal my gems :)

Topshop tapered trousers

Topshop white racer back vest

Topshop floral t-shirt

Urban outfitters

It may not be many but with a bit of mix and matching and a few of Topshops finest basics you will never have to wear the same thing twice!

xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style