Zara make a move!

Now I loved Zara even more when they decided to open an online store. However knowing that all of Zaras clothes are manufactured and sold within Europe I was slightly dissapointed in the lack of money and effort that had been put into their website. For a store that offers quite a unique high street style I was expecting Zara to have a quirky and up to date web page.

BUT

Just as I virtually stroll onto their new Autumn/Winter web page they have finally produced something that I love and that will make me 100% focused on actually surfing their page. They have used COLOUR! Actual colour! Now colour and Zara dont tend to mix but this is Jak and Jil esque and will of course work!

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/home/uk/en/zara-W2011

Take a look and be amazed at the change!

Also whilst I'm on a Zara rant their knitwear and new stock is gorgeous!

Enjoy!
xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Party Outfit Blogger Challenge

Bits 'n' Bobs

An Education on Fashion