Get yer freak on Giles Deacon

OH MY GOD I am in love! If you read my blog you'll know that I am a complete Henry Holland devotee. I love his designs and accessories more than anything, he is one designer who manages to encapsulate himself in every one of his garments he designs. I love the fact that people second glance if you wear his clothes. Unfortunately being a student doesn't allow me to buy House of Holland, the closet I get is his line in Debenhams (thank god that exists) but today I was having a browse on the HOH website and fell in love with the things I can't afford *boo* *hiss*

Holland's new collection is one of his best yet.

Oh my goodness!

LOVE

LOVE
LOVE EVEN MORE

This is my favorite out of the whole collection. I make a pact with myself that I WILL own this dress.
These make me want to live somewhere it's constantly sunny.

And as if that wasn't enough, he has also designed a dog coat. Yes a DOG COAT so my beloved puppy can rock the House of Holland look too! 


Henry Holland you are KILLING me!

I may start a savings account simply for House of Holland (And my quilted Chanel)
Holland for the needy.

Could catch on!

xoxo






Comments

  1. Forever in love with Henry Holland, great post!

    Dan x
    http://trendingfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG doggy holland yeah XX Great blog !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Bits 'n' Bobs