Cardiff Fashion Week

Hello lovely people, so once again I have been swarmed with work! Third year is proving to be just as stressful as everybody says with my life consisting of uni work, dissertation work, H&M work and actually managing to fit in time to eat and live etc!

But I am one of the official bloggers for Cardiff Fashion week which has been building up steam over the last couple of weeks. I have discovered some pretty exciting stuff in our little welsh city so I am going to pop a link on here to the page where you can all take a look.

I am always on the look out for something exciting so if you think you have or know anyone who has a business or just an event that you would like me to look into for the Fashion week blog just let me know by emailing my address that is under the contact link :)

http://www.visitcfw.co.uk/blog/kitan-cardiffs-hidden-gem/

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style