Spring is here!

Well it's been a while! Apologies for my lack of blogging over the last few months I have been rushed off my feet. I am about a month away from finishing uni forever (therefore have been in a state of growing up panic) and have been trying to get my Final Major Project done for the last three months. I decided to give myself a stupid amount of work to do using programmes and techniques that I have NO idea how to use...hence the needing maximum brain capacity and taking a step away from blogging.

Well I say a step away, I have actually been interning at Motel in Bristol and blogging a little bit for them (check it out on motel rocks.com) trying to get as much experience as I can before I actually have to bite the bullet, grow up and start acting like I'm 23 not pretending to be stuck in the wonderful world of 21 forever.

I have a slight case of Peter Pan syndrome going on.

BUT enough of that.

I have fallen head over heels in love.

With The White Pepper.

They're new season collection had me at smock dress. With an Alice in Wonderland inspired Lookbook The White Pepper has topped itself on the cuteness chart and has me even more engrossed with their denim smocks and over sized chunky knits....and they sell pink brogues.














London born and bread, The White Pepper screams cuteness and is perfect for anybody (me) who loves smock dresses with a twist, or adorable shoes and accessories. They also have their own amazing blog that will keep your cute cravings at bay!


Check them out!

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style