Oscar Fever

Now I admit I only really follow the Oscars for two reasons
1. The clothes (obviously)
2. And mainly if I have actually seen one of the films

Prime example, I believe that there would have been A LOT of very angry Eddie Redmayne fans out there if he hadn't won Best Actor and I would be one of them!

However it is important for the stars of the night to look their best and I have to say that I was kind of disappointed this year. I found the the good dresses were great and the bad dresses were a disaster!!

So I have once again ranked my style success stories.



Emma Stone in Elie Saab. Red hair and this colour work perfectly. I highly doubt anybody else could have got away with this!


Rosamund Pike in Givenchy. Now I may struggle to look at her in a normal way after her crazy role in Gone Girl but this dress is stunning!


Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford. She always looks classic.


Kiera Knightley in Valentino making her bump look even cuter!

But my favourite of the night by far (I'm shocked myself by this) was....


JLO! Her Elie Saab dress was amazing! I'm not normally a fan of JLO's outfits but this I have to say was a winner!

One day I just hope that I have an excuse to go to the Oscars wearing a Couture dress on Hollywoods hottest young actors arm. 

A girl can dream.

xoxo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style