Turning the Paige on new brands


As the seasons change we see a lot of new brands emerging whether it is independent companies launching on their own or our favourite retailers such as ASOS picking the freshest new designers to showcase.
Autumn/Winter is by far my favourite season. I mean it is the season where you can get away with only shaving your ankles and fake tanning your arms and hands but the main reason is that I love layers! 
Layers and jackets. The key things that make up a great Winter wardrobe.
So as I was trawling through ASOS the other day I was more than happy to come across a new London based brand Willow and Paige. Not only do they have the combination of words in their brand description that make me swoon but they create some of the most beautiful and girl knitwear and pieces that perfectly capture a girl who wants to standout without feeling....well stupid really.



"WILLOW & PAIGE | Stay away from average and say hello to standout style with London-based brand Willow & Paige. Knitwear obsessed and focused on femininity, its collection is all about beautiful yarns, intricate detailing and prettified pieces."



Errr merrr gerrrrd right?!


So of course I jumped on board with getting my winter loving mitts on one of these pieces....and I'm not going to lie it took me a solid three days to decide which one I wanted. 





 




  
I know right?! So thats not even half of the amount of pretty they offer up and none of these are what I eventually decided to go for. Don't get me wrong the Butterfly Jumper and freakin' POM POM jumper are 100% next on my list but I ordered one that stood out to me, it combines my favourite print, colour and detail.


PS How cute is the branding?! So I went for a little lilac number with frills on the shoulders...I repeat frills on the shoulders. I went for a Large because I hate it when jumpers are a slim fit I love having them a little bit over sized and comfy. I haven't captured it here (because I can't take a picture of my back) but I also love the fact that the jumper is only striped on the front. Love little details like that.


I teamed mind with light wash jeans and my duck egg blue Clarks desert boots but I am also looking forward to teaming it with my leather skirt to add a bit more edge to it too. I love when brads capture the things that girls like me want to wear. When you don't want your standard Topshop jumper that 300 other people will have on the same day as you. Now don't get me wrong I'm sure Willow and Paige will take off but isn't it so much nicer to see people rocking a frill shoulder or pom pom appliquĂŠd jumper.

Just a thought aye!

Check them out

xoxo












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style