Beautiful people wear lace

Lace is a love/hate material in the fashion world. Personally I love lace everything! Using lace creates clothes that are extremely feminine, subtle and sophisticated whilst still maintaining style. Now summer is upon us (sort of) I think it is time that lace hits the shops and our wardrobe with force! 

Whitney Port has said herself that beautiful people wear lace, I agree.

So here are some of my favorite lace picks from some of our favorite high street stores.

Richard Nicoll for Topshop - This is beautiful, his wedding dress inspired collection is set to sell out fast!
This lace back peplum top from Topshop captures two of this seasons top trends with the flattering cut and contrasting colours. I love this!

Asos have created this angelic lace and mesh dress, perfect for summer!
These are my biggest and best bargain, £7.99 in the Zara sale for these stunning lemon yellow and white lace shorts. Festival chic eat your heart out!

Team any of these beautiful lace items with a pair of cute coloured brogues and a contrasting blazer for the perfect summer evening outfit. I have to offer one piece of advice when wearing lace just to avoid any disasters. 
If you wear dark lace, lay off any strong make up, the combination of dark lace and heavy face will create a slightly gothic or fancy dress image. Instead stick with pretty pastel make up as natural as possible and live it up with lace in the summer sun! 

xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seth Cohen was my first love

Next festive competition

Money vs Style